The mission of the Kentucky Foundation for Women is to promote positive social change by supporting varied feminist expression in the arts. For sponsorship requests, KFW supports events that have a feminist focus, address inequality for women and girls, and engage participants in creativity/culture/arts.
Please answer the following questions in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How is your practice of feminism shown in this event?
- How will the proposed activities engage in creativity/art/culture that has the potential for social change for women and girls?
- What kind of social change do you anticipate? As an example: How will your activities lead to a change in knowledge, attitudes, awareness, definitions, engagement, or behaviors?
- How will you engage a diverse range of participants?
- A typical sponsorship is from $500 – $1000.
- KFW does not sponsor individual shows or artist fees.
- The KFW logo must be added to social media and graphics for the event.
- One sponsorship per applicant in a fiscal year from July to June.
- Sponsorships are awarded to Kentucky residents.
- Sponsorship funds can only be used for events that are separate from events proposed in a submitted grant application (whether funded or not.)
- With proposals of equal merit, priority will be given to first-time applicants; women from rural areas; women of color, especially Black or African American women; LGBTQ+ women; low-income women; women who did not complete high school or college; and women with disabilities.
- After the event, applicants must send an email with follow up information on the impact of the event for our KFW records.